Saturday, December 13, 2008

Air's first letter to me

I'm so happy I got my first letter from Elder Jensen!!! It got to me yesterday but he wrote it on Wednesday when he got to the MTC . He seems to be doing ok but a little home sick his companions name is Elder Fry he says that he is kind of a nerd. He is from Carlsbad, New Mexico which is a little crazy because Ash, Me, Aaron, and Whittney went to Carlsbad, New Mexico not too long ago on a road trip. Aaron shares a room with four other missionarys and he gets the top bunk Air seemed pretty happy about that. I'm not really sure on how he is doing, I think he is half and half he knows he is doing something great but he misses home alot.
He shared some things with me that he learned in the short time he has been there, one of those things is that "We never have a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression".

No comments: