Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Last Day at home


I have been with Aaron and his family for the last couple of days I wanted to spend as much time with him before he leaves. Can you believe it has been three months since he got his call. For me three months felt forever away but look, it has came and gone so fast I thought we had more time.
He has already gone through the temple and gave his farwell talk which was amazing he sounded like a return missionary (can you even begin to picture what he will sound like when he is home?) We had a Christmas party for him, and now today he was set apart it was amazing to be in the room as he was getting set apart the Spirit was so strong and a lot of his family and some of mine got to be there it was a great moment and I'm very grateful I could be there for it.
WOW! it is hard to even imagine my life with out him in it, he has only been in my life for a little more then three years, but i feel like I have know him my whole life. We have been each others shadows for the last two years he was my other half and I was his :)
Today we Just finished up packing his stuff and hanging out. Aaron and I went for a hike up Black Hill were he spend a lot of time growing up. Then he went to get set apart to become Elder Jensen and we said our 'see you laters ' (Aaron and I decided not to say good bye but just see you later). As I watched all of you say your good bye's to Air I could see how much all of you love him and how much of impact he makes on you all, its amazing. He is lucky to have such a great family that is so loving and kind.
I want to thank all of Aaron's family; thank you for sharing Air and letting me be in his life and welcoming me right in. I have never felt so loved by so many people that were not my family, I hope its ok that I call you all family, that is what your to me. I love you all so dearly and hope to spend as much time as we can together over the next two years.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

We love you Aaron, and are so proud of you, you are a special young man!
Love mom and dad R.